The Charitable Foundation is pleased to announce the newest member of our Board of Directors, Luis Fernandez Iturriza. Mr. Fernandez is the Chairman and CEO of Frutas Concentradas (DBA Novamex). Novamex is the leading importer and marketer of Mexican soft drinks and groceries in the United States. He brings an extensive and diverse experience as a business leader on both sides of the border. He also serves on the following boards:
- - Chairman, Sistema Axis, S.A. (DBA Brasa), a residential housing in three cities of Northern Mexico
- - Main Shareholder, Transtelco Holding, Inc., a world class telecommunications service provider in Mexico
- - Main Shareholder, Fevisa, one of Mexico’s largest glass container manufacturers
- - Board member, Capital Bank and Aqua Salus
- - Member, Borderplex Alliance
- - Founding Partner, Plan Estrategico de Cd. Juarez
Mr. Fernandez graduated from the Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey with a degree in Public Accounting.